Sweden Here I Come!

Sweden Here I Come!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 4 at the MTC!

Here is letter # 4 from Elder Milne (he sounds GREAT!):

I had another great week.  Its snowing out right now which is getting me excited for Christmas.  But I'm starting to get tired of the MTC, ha doing the same thing over and over again everyday is getting pretty old.  We do get our travel plans this friday though so next week I'll be able to tell you about when we leave and what cities we'll be stopping in and stuff like that.  

Thanksgiving here was really nice.  I took part in that service project for the utah food bank and Russell M Nelson came and spoke at the devotional which was really good and the thanksgiving meal wasn't that bad at all.  The Morgensen's sent me a really nice thanksgiving package too, be sure to tell them thanks for me and I will also send them a letter today.  Glad to hear that you guys had a good thanksgiving as well. Best of luck with your finals too I know you'll do great.

And yeah we've been able to go to the temple twice.  Once for endowments and once for initiatory.  The Provo temple is closed now so we won't be able to go anymore but we've walked up there a few times and taken some pictures.  

Keep praying and studying the scriptures together as a family.  It made me so happy when you told me you guys had started doing that regularly.  And thank you so much for all of your prayers, I know that they help me out a lot!  

My Swedish is still improving and my testimony is constantly being strengthened.  I'm excited to leave here but I know that I'll miss it so much at the same time.  I've made so many great friends from around the world and I've learned so much.  And my companion has been such a blessing.  He has helped me so much with the Swedish since he's from Scandinavia and he's a scripture wiz so I've learned a lot from him.  Very smart kid, we get along so well now. 2 more weeks to go!  Time does fly on the mission.  Can't wait to hear about how the basketball season kicks off for Carter and Ty! 

Thanks for everything!
Love,
Äldste Milne


My giant district of 12.  I told everyone not to smile.  All business when you are on the lord's time haha!


Beautiful Provo Temple!


I found this picture on my camera from Christmas of last year....  Nice braces guys!


Mount Timpanogas aka the Sleeping Princess in memory of our Orem days!

No comments:

Post a Comment